Download – Descargar – Learning Construct 2 – Arydai Subagio – PDF – Book
Design and create your own engaging, extensible and addictive game using Construct 2
About This Book
- Discover the important game objects, behaviours, and events within Construct 2 to get you started with game development
- Create mesmerizing games quickly and efficiently, and become a top game developer
- Use the robust features of Construct 2 to your advantage with these simple and practical tutorials
Who This Book Is For
If you want to make your own game but don’t know how to start or don’t have the technical skills to do it, then this is the book for you. You don’t need to have a programming background to understand the concepts explained.
What You Will Learn
- Install Construct 2 and navigate around its interface and layout
- Become involved in the developmental life cycle of a game
- Use events to manipulate game objects in the layout
- Understand the many types of game object behavior and use them to control game objects
- Analyze game objects at runtime to check whether there are any bugs or errors
- Apply the best set of practices when developing games in Construct 2
- Build, package, and publish your game to the Web and on different devices
Construct 2 is one of the most accessible 2D game development tools available. With its easy-to-use editor, you can create brilliant, stunning, and impressive games even if you’re just starting out. Construct 2 takes care of all the technical details and lets you focus on the exciting bit, designing your game.
Packed with practical and accessible examples, this guide will empower you to become a top game developer. With an introduction to the highly effective Construct 2 interface, you will learn immediately how to make great game design documents and build in random generation, as well as popular and vital game concepts.
Learning Construct 2 will arm you with all the knowledge, tips, and tricks to make you stand out in the world of game development, producing enjoyable games quickly.